Monday, March 24, 2008

The War on Worms

Thank you all for the comments, emails and general concern about my worm. To answer your various questions:

  • I did take a picture - but keep forgetting to upload it. I will do so soon.

  • Yes, I have been to the doctor - I will start the medication tonight. First I have to sedate the worm and then tomorrow, I will poison it. I need to sedate it first so it doesn't get too erratic when it's poisoned. Apparently it can take up to a week to die.

  • It hasn't moved much in the last day or so.

  • The doctor thinks I probably got it from walking through dirty water.

  • No, I haven't given him a name. However, after discussion last night a number of my friends have decided to call it William.



LATER! Here he is!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, he's cute :3
    I woulda kept him <3

    ReplyDelete